Sunday 8 September 2013

Table Mountain Trail Run

Patrick recently guided Californian athlete Ana - she selected an individual Table Mountain Run. We adapted the run to suit her needs as she was happier to do a longer distance as training for her up and coming race. Both Patrick and Ana had a great run and the weather was amazing!



"The run was perfect! I am training for the New York City marathon so the extra distance was fine. I did joke that he ran like an agile mountain goat an I was more like a clumsy donkey on those rocks, but I loved it!

I sang your praises to the hotel and told them about the mountain biking too. I have a very active group of friends so will pass the word along should any decide to travel your way.  

I think your company is such a great idea because I always want to run and think it is a great way to explore a new place but often travel alone and don't feel as safe doing do. So, thanks!" Ana
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment